i hate this company to the core. I should rate 5 stars for their marketing team.

They work very well, but the customer service is a very big zero. We have recently moved in to our house and we will get tons of mails and phone calls to buy their security system and savant products, but if they sense that you are not going to buy them, they will not properly respond to the other standard installations that came through our base price of our house. To get a technician or any other rep will be a nightmare. i was totally pissed when somebody from customer service made fun of my accent on how to pronounce savant.

Totally unprofessional attitude. During the installation of the standard savant system, the tech told me that data is not coming through one of the wires and he cannot install the wifi booster at the designated place and i am trying to follow up to fix this and i have made numerous calls to their tech team and no one turns...i am just curious on how these folks will respond to the emergency situations if i have purchased the security system with this company.

God saved me! Never ever go with this company and it is a totally unprofessional company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Homepro Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

This issue is closed and they have fixed it.